Friday, January 04, 2013

Cinders Review

Cinders Bath Bomb

Warm Up with this Cinnamon Crackler

$4.95

Heat up your holidays with this sweet and spicy bomb inspired by fireside gatherings with family and friends. We combined crackling vegan candies with stimulating cinnamon leaf oil to recreate the warmth of the hearth. This spicy soak also has hydrating almond oil to keep your skin super soft and smooth. With a bathtub so inviting, you can skip the open fire and curl up with this fizzer instead.

FEATURES

  • Snap, crackle, pop: We loaded Cinders with our vegan popping candies to make your tub sound like a crackling fireplace.
  • Spice up your life: Cinnamon leaf oil not only gives Cinders a spicy fragrance, it also combats fatigue and grumpy moods.
  • Smooth operator We added almond oil, which is rich in vitamin E, to soften thirsty, dry skin.

Main Ingredients

Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Sweet Orange Oil
Almond Oil
Cinnamal

How to Use

Simply drop Cinders into your bath tub (preferably once you've completely filled you tub) and watch it fizz away.

Best for...

Warming up on a cold evening
Relaxing muscles
Moisturizing the skin
Leaving your skin smelling like the bath bomb

Overall...


Although this bath bomb is smaller than the usual LUSH bath bombs, it still delivers a warming, relaxing bath to enjoy.

At first, I was unimpressed with the results since there was no foam produced, and there wasn't a significant colour change to the water.


Even though there was no drastic change right away, my skin was left smelling of the bath bomb, and moisturized. I also found that my muscles felt warmed and more relaxed after my bath with Cinders. The final effect I felt was how I was able to use Cinders as a cure for insomnia. I felt genuinely well rested compared to normal.

Overall, this was excellent to use in a warming bath to relax myself and soothe my skin.

I would recommend this to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment