Friday, January 18, 2013

Popcorn Review

Popcorn

Lip-Smacking New Flavour

$8.95

Mmm! A simply scrumptious sugar and salt lip scrub for the holidays. We haven't been able to keep our hands off this one. Lips can get particularly dry and flakey in winter weather, so it's especially important to exfoliate. Use this one and keep your lips sweet, smooth and tasty all season long. The sweet and slightly salty popcorn flavor will make you want to lick this scrub right off your lips; but that's okay, we do it too!

FEATURES

  • Here for the holidays: Trust us, you'll want to stock up on these!
  • Fabulous popcorn flavor: If you can't get enough of the scent, try our Let the Good Times Roll facial cleanser.
  • Perfect stocking-stuffer: Put it on your wish list, or pop it in your stocking yourself! No one has to know it was you.

How to Use


Scrub your lips with our sugary Lip Scrubs to make them smooth and tempting. Take a pea-sized amount and scrub your lips soft, then lick off the excess!

Best for...

Softening lips
Daily use
Removing dry skin


Overall...
I was really skeptical about this lip scrub and didn't think it would do much for my lips, however I liked the effect it had on my lips.

Now, normally my lips don't get a lot of dead skin and aren't normally chapped, but they are dry.

When I first used this, it did smooth my lips, but I didn't get a lot of moisture from the product. So, now what I do is I put on a coat of lip balm, then use the scrub.

Besides the lack of moisturizing qualities, I had no problems with this product!

I love the taste, how easy it is to use, how well it removes the excess skin, and the amount you get for your money!

This lip scrub comes in a small container and it seems like there wouldn't be a lot of product for $8.95, but it is filled to the brim, and not a lot is needed to get a great result.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone I know. Remember to pick it up when it's rereleased next holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment