Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Big Solid Conditioner Review

Big Solid Conditioner

For Big Volume and Tons of Shine

$9.95 for 100g

Big conditioner livens up dull, limp and fine hair with a jolt of volume and shine. It carries with it the beautiful fragrance of the vanilla, jasmine and tonka absolute to perfume hair while the sea salt goes to work building body. Extra virgin coconut oil and toothed wracked seaweed infusion soften and condition hair without weighing it down, while a squeeze of lemon juice and fresh lime add even more shine.

FEATURES

  • Preservative-free!:We make Big conditioner solid so no preservatives are necessary. Use it fresh!
  • Go Big or go home: Finally we've got a conditioner to complement one of our most popular shampoos! Check out Big shampoo here.
  • We like it naked:We like to make things in solid form so we can ditch the packaging and go naked!


Main Ingredients

Sea Salt
Seaweed Infusion
Coconut Oil
Jojoba
Lemon and lime juice


How to Use

Since this is a solid hair product, I went with the slicing technique I use with their soaps. Once sliced, I lather it in my hands then massage into my hair.

I let the conditioner sit for a bit while I wash my face/body to get the best results.

A full tutorial on cutting LUSH products here


Best for...

Fine hair
If you want shine in hair
If you want more volume in hair
A light scent to hair

Overall...

I wasn't 100% sure how to use this solid conditioner when I first got it, seeing as its solid. However once I got the hang of it, I found the results were pretty good.

I did find that this conditioner is a bit harder to work with compared to the traditional ones, but besides that, my hair texture improved. There were less tangles, I got more volume in my hair, and my hair was softened.

Even though I find this product a bit too difficult to work with; however, it is easy to get the hang of. The scent was also amazing! It wasn't too strong, but still had the sweet jasmine and coconut scent that LUSH promised.

In the end, I would recommend this to people who are up for something a little unconventional and would enjoy a boost in their hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment