Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Twilight Shower Gel Review


Twilight Shower Gel

Holiday Limited Edition

$18.95 for 250 ml

Every Christmas LUSH releases several limited edition shower gels; Snow Fairy, Ponche, and Twilight, and they each come in three separate sizes (100 ml to 500 ml). Since this is my first year as a self proclaimed "Lushie", I decided I needed to check at least one of them out. Since I love lavender and purple, I gravitated toward Twilight.

Main Ingredients

Lavender oil

The Main Idea/Effects

Twilight is an iridescent purple shower gel that will leave you with the lingering scent of lavender all day. Once you lather, you'll be surrounded in lavender and herbal balanced bubbles. This is perfect to use after a long day since lavender has been known to calm the senses. Great on those cold winter nights. 

How to Use

It's rather simple to use a shower gel for LUSH. It works as any other shower gel; however, only a small is needed to create a good lather.

Best for...

Daily use
In the shower

Overall...

I fell in love with this product and the results. It is rather disappointing that this is only available for the holidays; however, I have never been to a LUSH that was out of Twilight. 

This is excellent for daily use and leave you smelling amazing. The other main highlight for me was that a large amount was not needed to get the full results of this product. I got a great lather from this product and love the smell I'm left with.

And yes, the scent did live up to the hype. I found myself smelling myself hours after my shower in the morning.

The slight flaw was that if left sitting, the sparkles within the gel would sadly sink to the bottom of the bottle, and I'd have to shake the bottle in order to redistribute them.

I would recommend this to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment