Friday, December 28, 2012

For Fresh Sakes Haul - Part Two

The first part of this haul was purchased on Boxing Day, online and by my wonderful mother who helped fuel this addiction. 
(Thanks, Mom! <3)

However, I personally still wanted to try the rest of the LUSH holiday collection, so today I made a trip to my local LUSH store hoping to get a couple holiday themed bath bombs. The trip went so, so, luckily the "For Fresh Sake's" sale was still going on. 

Although I didn't get exactly what I wanted, I was able to get a good deal of their year round products, as well as repurchase my favourite soap that I tried from the holiday collection, Snowcake.

Even though I had already been to the LUSH store, I was trolling the LUSH website when I returned home, and made some further orders...

I know, I know. I'm an addict.

I will be making full reviews on each product listed below, as well as demos to the bath bombs/bubble bars, and link them once they are complete.

Part one of this haul can be found here


Bought in store...
Flying Fox
250 mL for $18.95
Northern Lights
160 g for $12.72

Snowcake
190 g for $15.11
Santa's Sack
$9.95
Twilight
$6.25
Big Blue
$6.40
Rocket
$9.95
The Comforter
$10.95
Sex Bomb
Dragon's Egg
$6.25
Ickle Baby Bot
$3.95
Bought online...
Bubblebeard
$9.95
So White
$6.35
Rocketeer
$6.95
Sakura Bath Bomb
$6.45
The Enchanter
$6.25
Space Girl
$5.25

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! I'm currently traveling and bought lush stuff- would they make it back home (around 5 hours) without a fridge?

    ReplyDelete