Sunday, December 30, 2012

Coalface Review

Coalface
Cleansing Charcoal Bar
$13.95 for 100g

Coal Face is ideal for those of you who loving washing your faces with a good, old-fashioned bar of soap. Except, there’s nothing antiquated about this preservative-free facial cleanser. Inspired by the complexion bar in ‘Annie Hall’, we created Coal Face for combination to oily faces. Powdered charcoal absorbs excess sebum and acts as a mild exfoliator, while rosewood and sandalwood oils reduce redness and clear up blemishes. Use Coal Face daily for clear, balanced skin.


FEATURES

  • Quell your troubles: Suitable for blemish-prone, combination or oily skin.
  • A solid choice: Coal Face is preservative-free, thanks to its water-free formula.
  • Clear up blemishes: Liquorice root decoction is antibacterial, making it especially helpful for clearing up unsightly blemishes.

Main Ingredients

Sandalwood Oil
Liqourice Root Decoction
Powdered Charcoal
Rosewood Oil

How to Use

After cutting the chunk into more usable pieces, simply lather Coalface in your hands, and massage into your skin. Make sure you avoid the eye area, though.


Best for...

Combination to oily skin
Acne prone skin
Cleansing your skin
Removing dead skin cells
A deep cleaning
A daily cleanser


Overall...

Even though I don't have many problems with my skin anymore, I still found this cleanser a great addition to my usual routine.

I found that Coalface immediately changed the texture of my skin. After I washed my face, my pores were open, and completely clear. After drying my face, my skin was much softer. I even found the tiny pimples, and dirt clogging the pores of my nose, had been washed away by this cleanser.

Now, I normally have very clear skin thanks to Accutane, so some may not see results as quickly as I did.

The sole problem I had with this cleanser was that my face was a bit dry afterward, nothing a bit of moisturizer couldn't fix though. I think I had this problem though because my skin is normal to combination, and can get a little dry.

Now, the price can be a bit steep considering you only get 100g, but I didn't find that too bad since the results were spectacular and it will last since I only use this on my face.

Overall, I loved this cleanser and it really lived up to what it promised.

I would recommend this to anyone, especially those with problem skin.

Complete video review can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment